THG Studios is an in-house content studio supporting over 21 global brands & over 100 International Ecommerce sites delivering innovative and engaging content 24/7. The studios are made up of creatives, planners and makers working directly alongside Division and Brand teams supported by a wider Production studio.
The Role of the Traffic Manager/Creative Planning Partner is a unique and exciting hybrid opportunity merging creative campaign planning with traffic and resourcing. As part of the Creative Planning Team, you will be accountable for both the forward planning of campaign and content activity with the Brand and Marketing teams for each Quarter, working alongside the divisional Creative Director to shape the resource plans required to deliver world class creative on time and within budget. This role represents a clear opportunity for any individual with the desire to influence and advise on the planning and creative processes involved in the creation of world class content.
Working in this role, you will likely have a keen interest in ecommerce, have a creative flair, relish working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple project deliverables from end-to-end. You will have solid people management and communication skills and have strong resourcing skills.
- Daily management of projects.
- Reporting on project status and workloads, updating key systems and critical paths.
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments including digital, accounts and creative.
- Managing daily schedules.
- Overseeing project resources.
- Assisting operations team in regular reporting.
- Holding regular production meetings and status updates.