THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
We are building a new development called ICON, the Group’s new content creation studio. Following THG’s acquisition and integration in 2017 of the UK’s leading content studio, Hangar 7, THG has agreed terms to acquire a new facility at Icon Manchester Airport, which will expand the Group’s content production capabilities dramatically. The ICON development, which will be delivered by Icon Industrial, will provide an extra 104,000 sq. ft. of office space over four floors as well as additional content creation facilities totalling 168,000 sq. ft. ICON will house c2,000 people who will be focused on video production and photography, to be used across THG’s digital offering.
The photography plays a crucial part at THG. Year on year, we roll out thousands of premium health and beauty products brands. Life within this team is very fast paced, with the team photographing a huge variety of Beauty, Fashion and Health products.
We are now seeking a talented Photographer who can produce high quality images, deliver standardised media assets that adhere to company guidelines and time-scales. This role will see you working alongside a strong team of talented individuals, as well as working closely with our Retouchers, and will include comprehensive training to ensure ongoing success in the role.
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do
- Passion, without it we would not be where we are today, you will have the support and encouragement to add your own creative flair to your shoots
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together
- We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together as a team
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions
What we need you to do:
- Be accountable for allocated tasks, working independently and self-managing in order to meet all photography deadlines
- Create consistently accurate product pack-shot images in line with supplied templates and style guide
- The ability to produce creative imagery, when working with our team of in house designers and AD’s
- Ensure a high standard of output in terms of both quality and quantity
- A minimum of 2 years commercial studio experience.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy and technical ability.
- A team player with a hands-on work ethic and approach to tasks.
- Professional demeanour with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to undertake routine tasks with enthusiasm.