The Hut Group:
THG (The Hut Group)’ s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Mamma Mio, Mio Skincare, Glossybox, Idealshape, Idealfit and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG also has operations in the U.S., in Continental Europe (Poland), and is also expanding into Asia and Australia. Our purpose-built, climate-controlled, manufacturing and fulfilment centre in Shepherdsville, KY facility has now been open for around two years with plans for further expansion in the U.S.
THG is looking to recruit a Payroll Advisor, based in Shepherdsville, to advise and resolve any issues related to paying employees and to compile payroll information for all employees based at this site. You will be responsible for payroll preparation; completion of reports and maintaining records.
- Maintain payroll information via internal systems; and collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages.
- Build, maintain and adjust payroll controls - ensuring compliance and controls to safeguard that key areas of risk are identified
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Advise the team on legislative and statutory requirements for the US and also monitor the statutory and regulatory environment in the US to ensure that emerging legislative and statutory requirements are identified and embedded into payroll processes, ensuring that THG meets its employer obligations. Supports all payroll audits (internal and external)
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have the following knowledge / experience:
Experience Advising and maintaining Payroll Processes for a company with operations in the United States
Good understanding of US legislation related to payroll processes including Compensation and Wage Structure, Benefits Administration, Worker Compensation and Employment Law
Excellent mathematics and communication skills
Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
If you have an accounting qualification and / or experience in warehousing this would be advantageous.
If you have experience implementing / working with ADP Workforce Now systems that would be advantageous
Very competitive Benefits Package including -
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled warehouse
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown