THG’s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit Multi Skilled Operatives for the Production Team based in Warrington (Burtonwood).
Shift Pattern is Monday to Friday Days 08:00 till 17.00 average of 42.5 Hours Per week for 3 months then Rotating Continental shift (Week One: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat Sun, Week 2; Weds & Thurs).
Main Job Purpose:
You will be working in our production facility, operating equipment on our Tablet and Capsule production line and High speed packaging lines and delivering outstanding operational performance via THG methodologies.
You will be trained to carry out a range of functions including:
- Capsule Filler
- Rotary Tableting machine
- QC testing (Pills)
- Sample Lines
- Tub Line
- Pill Lines 1,2,3 & Multi Head Weigher
You will be expected to work as part of a team, alongside your colleagues to;
- Ensure we can achieve our KPIs and targets.
Ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing operation and execution of the batch manufacturing records
- Setting up the manufacturing equipment, processing parts, operation, control, monitoring and cleaning of various manufacturing process equipment.
- Conduct daily /monthly maintenance of the equipment, stock control and troubleshooting
- Quality control testing of the finished products (disintegration, friability, hardness, weight variability & appearance)
- Develop and optimize the process
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained
- Continually improve departmental and organisational standards.
- Ensure all quality and hygiene documentation is completed and checked daily to required standard.
- Perform and act upon results of daily machine safety checks.
- Maintain and sustain right first-time batch culture, by following BOM’s and weighing out correctly.
- Effectively liaise with the planning, blending, production, QA, Engineering and warehouse departments to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure all waste management measures are being adhered to.
- Capable of operating complex machinery
- Computer literature
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail and professional attitude
- Always strive to deliver short & long term business objectives.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to meeting the business needs.
- Be willing to “go the extra mile”
- Be self-driven and actively seek new ways of self-development.
Full training will be provided however if you have experience working in a pharmaceutical, FMCG or another regulated environment that would be an advantage.