The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks possible. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
We also architect, build and run our own bespoke software systems and our proprietary technology platform serves our market leading websites including Lookfantastic and MyProtein to over 300 million customers globally.
As a Group Internal Auditor you will be joining a team responsible for providing assurance across the Group that risk taking is controlled, mitigation strategies are in place and that guidance is provided where required to reduce risk exposure. You will need to undertake your work in an agile manner to deliver a challenging, risk-based Internal Audit plan covering the key business functions across the Group.
- Undertaking audits and ad hoc projects across all areas of the business including Finance, HR, Marketing, Logistics, Warehousing, Retail operations, Health and Safety, Trading and IT
- Proactively identifying new areas of internal and external risk
- Developing individual audit engagement programmes
- Conducting and developing audits in new and dynamic areas
- Working to a challenging schedule in order to complete the Internal Audit plan
- Working with audit stakeholders across the Group to communicate audit findings, develop recommendations and monitor progress towards implementation
- Peer reviewing of working papers / verification of findings and conclusions made
- Presenting audit findings in written reports or appropriate alternatives
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of Internal Audit processes
- Providing on-going support and advice to the business regarding risk exposure and risk mitigation
- Partnering with the business and providing on-going support regarding risk exposure and risk mitigation
- Deputising for the Group Head of Internal Audit when required
- Participating in Fraud Investigations where necessary
- Developing genuine relationships and trust with key business stakeholders whilst maintaining professional standards and ethics