THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Position:-
- This is a unique opportunity to join THG Studios as Creative Director overseeing Lookfantastic.
- We are looking for an outstanding candidate who will be instrumental in driving the future growth of our business. We have ambitious plans for the future, so we are looking for someone who's personal ambition, passion and commitment matches up to this.
- You will be working with existing internal clients as well as our external partners
- It is all about the work - maintaining the high standards of work that we deliver for clients
- Reporting directly into the Executive Creative Director
What we expect from you:-
- Your talent and passion will shine through - you will be someone who is excited about creativity and the power of ideas. Someone who is naturally curious about how digital technologies can make brands play a more meaningful role in people's lives every day.
- You will be a role model for your team and the wider agency.
- You will be a colleague people respect and enjoy working with.
- Fundamentally you will get stuck into the work and building relationships with key clients so that you are seeking out and developing creative opportunities.
- You will have strong presentation skills and the ability to pitch concepts to new business prospects
- You are strategic and able to find the big idea that holds together a 360 campaign
- You are an expert in the beauty sector and can lead and build beauty brands