About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth across the beauty division we are looking for a CRM Executive, responsible for working closely with the Senior CRM Executive on multiple projects and day-to-day activities such as email creation, data analysis and segmentation, WhatsApp creation, reporting and planning. This role will work closely with a lots of internal teams including but not limited to: trading, content, social media, SEO, Paid Media, Data, Buying and other CRM teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Site/brand specific email sales and growth strategy.
- Ensuring brand identity is reflected in our CRM marketing activities.
- Working with internal stakeholders to plan, build and schedule emails to our customer database.
- Testing email campaigns progressively and reviewing campaign performance to optimise email marketing.
- Segmenting our customer database appropriately for targeted marketing activities.
- Working in synergy with the Commercial Marketing team to deliver Sold Out Marketing
- Working in synergy with the CRM Data Analyst to gain valuable insights, and subsequently driving relevant actions
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Top level graduate
- Creative Flair
- Basic Analytical Skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communications skills
- Team player
- Experience with Excel & Word
- Experience with Google Analytics (bonus)
- Experience with CRM/Email marketing (bonus)
- Interest in the beauty industry! (bonus)