Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, finding love or experience new cultures, people are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – from the geographical borders that complicate international communication and borderless banking to the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion modern internationals of the world. We offer work, communication and banking services for anyone crossed a border:
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 40 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes?
Rebtel is looking for a QA Engineer
- Ready to work hard and celebrate success together with a truly diverse team of 90+ people from over 40 different countries?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start-up with an already existing and continuously growing business?
- Ready to play your part in a team that is skilled, knowledgeable and agile?
Your assignment is to be part of the web team testing a world class web for Rebtel’s services. This means that you will be testing Rebtel’s web that is a central part in Rebtel’s product offering, customer acquisition and overall experience.
We really like to improve our infrastructure and setup, always improving our services. As a QA Engineer, you’ll be a key player and be leading this innovation process, being on top of our infrastructure, DevOps and tests setup.
- A genuine passion for software quality and testing
- Strong knowledge and experience with Web automation testing with Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Good experience and knowledge of different Cloud providers, specially AWS & Azure
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum of 3 years experience in testing in a medium or large scale agile software development environment
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
The web team:
The Web Team is formed by 5 people: 2 Swedish, 1 Turkish and 2 Brazilians.
We are 4 developers and 1 QA Engineer. And we are looking for a QA Engineer :)
We are looking for:
- A hardworking individual who thrive in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel
Our current tech stack:
We have two main websites, which are single page applications, using RendrJS, BackboneJS and VueJS:
- rebtel.com – public site for non-logged users to see our products, offers, know more about the company, jobs, news room, etc.
- my.rebtel.com – restricted site for registered users only, so they can maintain their account, buy products, etc. This app is done using BackboneJS, but we are rebuilding it in VueJS.
We also have a .NET Core project as a WebAPI, so we can fetch content from different CMS’, Zendesk and other content providers.
Our applications and services are hosted on AWS, with continuous integration, cross-region deploy, and many tools to monitor and improve its performance (we love it!!).
Being an international company, providing services to the international community, we need to have a fast website everywhere, that’s why we have our applications deployed in 8 different regions in the World, having continuous integration and tests to cover them all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.