Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, finding love or experience new cultures, people are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – from the geographical borders that complicate international communication and borderless banking to the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion modern internationals of the world. We offer work, communication and banking services for anyone crossed a border:
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 40 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes?
Rebtel is looking for a SEO Specialist
- Are you passionate about changing the world?
- Loves to celebrate success together with a truly diverse team of 90 people with more than 40 different nationalities?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a startup with an already existing and continuously growing business?
- Are you excited to lead Rebtel’s search engine optimization (SEO) and app store optimization (ASO) efforts to the next level?
As an SEO specialist you will manage our SEO and ASO efforts through user insights, keyword research, targeted content development, on-page optimization and more for all Rebtel products. You will define goals, build strategies and implement to grow organic user intake and revenue both on the web and in-app. Furthermore, you will audit and report on the performance of the organic channel from a ranking, traffic and conversion perspective, and link actions to impact.
The role also involves benchmarking and monitoring competitor performance and activities within SEO, as well as effectively communicating SEO tactics, findings and results in a way that can be understood by all stakeholders in the company. Last but not least, you will have a tight collaboration with stakeholders in the acquisition, product, web and community teams to ensure delivery of Rebtel’s vision, strategy and targets. Hence, you will be an integral part of our exciting journey moving forward.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience, working as SEO specialist or in equivalent roles; in-house or at an agency
- A strong will to win, to beat our competitors, and to fight until you do
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and a great ability to collaborate across teams
- Fluency in English (and fluency in more languages is definitely a plus)
- Technical and analytical mindset, with a love for balancing data, creativity and business, experience of CRO
- Structured approach to work, with an ability to prioritize tasks, create roadmaps, multitask and get stuff done
- Self-starter who takes initiative, do the unconventional and execute, as well as a team player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in fintech or with multicultural markets is a plus
We are looking for:
- A hardworking individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel
We are Rebtel. People from all around the world, as of now more than 40 countries and more to come. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.