ROLI is looking for a Key Account Sales Manager to our US team to help grow and develop our existing and new business.
The Sales team at ROLI is a global machine working closely with our Marketing, Operations and Finance teams to drive sales performance for our growing product line.
As a key member of the Sales team, you will draw on your sales experience to manage a part of ROLI’s distribution and retail accounts in North America, whilst also helping create and support new sales opportunities within the channel.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about sales, music and consumer tech. You will have some track record of working within sales, ideally within either the Musical Instrument or Consumer Electronic markets.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive category of music making devices we are creating called ‘Connected Music’ - a network of hardware and software, platform and developer products that will revolutionise how music is made.
Our Key Account Sales Manager role reports into our New York City Sales Team and may require travel throughout North America. The role will focus on both our existing musical instruments (MI) and new consumer electronics (CE) channels.
What you’ll do:
- Actively follow our sales strategy across your specific account base, actively growing our partnerships in North America:
- Lead regular communication with retail and distribution partners regarding general business, sales, forecasting and market activity
- Meet and exceed quotas for your account base - manage forecasting requirements and monitor your KPIs, such as revenue, margin and progress to target
- Track sell in, sell through and pipeline opportunities
- Report on over and understock situations and all additional opportunities
- Work with channel partners to create accurate forecasting
- Help to develop and support back end sales processes and reporting
- Help to support new commercial opportunities and products to potential or current distributors and retailers:
- Work with the Regional Director, National Sales Account Manager and Channel Marketing Manager to plan effective local product, market and store launches
- Confidently present new sales plans and promotions and get buy in from partners
- Follow up on opportunities and report on results of events, launches, campaigns and promotions
- Represent ROLI at trade and industry events for the region:
- Insure visibility with key current and prospective partners at all major trade show events
- Support Sales and Marketing in overall trade show presentation
What you’ll need:
- Significant experience and a track record of success in a B2B sales role in the US & Canada
- A strong interest and passion in music technology and/or consumer electronics
- A track record with the ability to drive sales out management across an omnichannel sales environment through multiple partnerships
- A naturally driven and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, flawless written and spoken English
- Superb time-management skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels
- Motivation to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word, Google Sheets and Docs as well as Powerpoint or Keynote
- Knowledge of and existing relationships with key accounts in the category (Musical Instruments and/or Consumer Electronics)
- The opportunity to directly impact the way we create and interact with music
- The opportunity to work with the leading minds within technology, hardware, and music creation
- A workplace that fosters and supports polymaths
- If hired as a full time permanent team member, your benefits may include:
- Competitive health insurance options
- A 401(k) plan
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits and in-house bike storage
- A dedicated company-wide Hack Day every month to expand your skill set
- A great working environment, featuring Happy Hour once a month, Monday morning bagels, freshly baked cookies on Fridays, and frequent Friends & Family events
- The opportunity to be a part of the vibrant NYC start-up culture
- An excellent location within Gowanus, Brooklyn, our building has roof access for lunch in the sunshine plus we’re based moments away from a CitiBike drop off and a ton of great eateries.
To learn more about us and our culture, check out:
ROLI wholeheartedly believes that difference stimulates a healthy and productive environment, as well as positively impact the products we create. We actively encourage diversity of background and perspective, and as an Equal Opportunities Employer, we oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination in all of our employment related processes and matters.