We’re looking for an ambitious Head of HR & Talent for Simple Feast to join our team in Copenhagen.
At Simple Feast, our mission is to change the world’s eating habits. We’re showing off the power of plants as the way toward a more sustainable future. As we continue to spread this message, we’re looking for an ambitious core leader to head up human resources in Copenhagen and grow our talented team as we scale into new countries.
Our early investors include other mission-driven founders and early employees from companies like Spotify and King. And we recently received an investment from one of Europe’s leading funds, Balderton Capital, to take our concept global.
Your key responsibilities as a central player on our senior team
• Define, shape and develop Simple Feast’s organizational culture as we scale, as well as model our values and lead employee engagement.
• Ensure full compliance with the regulatory landscape and keep the company abreast of changes to employment law, including managing equality and diversity, pay and reward, terms and conditions, and GDPR. Develop structure and governance without dampening creativity, speed and agility.
• Develop and consolidate a strong HR operational infrastructure to support the fast- changing nature of our business and manage end-to-end employee life cycles, including embedding fit-for-purpose HR systems and processes, providing people-related analytics and driving KPIs.
• Create a talent strategy and have the sourcing capability to deliver on all staffing requirements. This will include hiring managers, with a focus on cultural alignment and quality of hire.
• Build an attractive employer brand that is supported across all functions.
• Establish a high-performance culture that is purpose driven, scalable and delivers results in an environment where people can thrive, grow and share in our success.
Who you are
We are looking for someone who is passionate about people management and developing our culture, while thriving in an ever-changing startup environment. This person will set and adjust HR structure and processes as needed to take our brand to the next level as it grows to new countries.
Required skills and experience
• Strong, proven HR leadership experience, with emphasis on setting up new organizations, ideally in fast-moving and changing environments or leading large-scale startup programs.
• Strong all around HR knowledge and a full operating understanding of Danish, European and international employment law.
• A proven track record of successfully delivering operational, hands-on and board-level initiatives while engaging the growth agenda of the business, including demonstrated experience of working with and influencing senior leaders.
If you are interested in joining our international team that spans from Copenhagen to Berlin to London to San Francisco, please fill in the form below. We can’t wait to meet you!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.