Ready to join a vibrant start-up - the world's #1 wine app and wine community? Now’s the time to get involved. We’re looking for an e-Commerce Operations Assistant who can help us with the day-to-day of selling wine to our users in France. This unique position will allow you to work in France with the Country Manager and the e-Commerce & Operations Analyst.
- You will support the E-commerce & Operations Analyst in running the daily operations, with special focus on logistics and customer service.
- With our fulfilment center and carrier, you will arrange that all wines are processed accurately and delivered on time.
- You will be the first point of contact for our customer service team in answering customers quickly and accurately.
- You will manage purchase orders to secure accurate and timely delivery from suppliers to our warehouse
- With our financial team you will make sure invoices and credit notes are received and paid on time.
- You will support the Country Manager in content management and in spotting sourcing opportunities.
You will report to the E-commerce & Operations Analyst.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in e-commerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French & English
- Knowledge of wine and the wine industry
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail
Vivino is the world’s largest wine app, with over 34 million community members worldwide and growing. We are a fast paced, growing organization with an office in downtown San Francisco as well as Copenhagen, Denmark, and teams around the world in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland, Ukraine and India. The core feature of Vivino allows users to take a photo of any wine label and learn everything there is to know about that wine.