Ready to join a vibrant start-up - the world's #1 wine app and wine community? Now’s the time to get involved. We’re looking for an E-commerce European Operations Manager who can help us with our rapid expansion in e-commerce throughout Europe. This unique position will allow you to work in Haarlem, The Netherlands or Copenhagen, Denmark with a dynamic and international team.
We’re looking for an experienced Operations, eCommerce and Logistics Manager who can help us with the strategy and execution of selling wine to our users throughout Europe. We need someone who can communicate with many different parties, including Wine Producers, Importers, Fulfilment Centers, and Customers.
You will quickly become a Vivino Wine Offers expert so that you can help our customers quickly and efficiently receive the best curated wine offers in Europe. The work you do will have a direct impact in bringing great wine to wine drinkers and wine collectors with the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping build the world’s largest wine seller.
- Develop a process with EU Commercial Director for globally-sourced wines and exclusive partnerships
- Develop a consistent process on imports/exports between Vivino markets
- Serve as liaison between outsourced Customer Service BPO and Operations Analysts
- Work with Director of Operations to track KPIs and better use Vivino data for sourcing and operations
- Manage a team of (7) Operations Analysts throughout Europe (currently located in Denmark, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany)
- Partner with other functions of Vivino to ensure successful launches in new countries
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on operational efficiencies, sales KPIs, and accounting procedures
- Evaluate current structure of team and implement changes as necessary
- Work on ad hoc projects with Director of Operations and EU Commercial Director
You will report to the Director of Operations, who is based in San Francisco, USA.
- 5-10+ years work experience
- 5+ years experience in operations, supply chain, logistics
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce
- 1+ year experience in managing a team, ideally remotely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to quickly make strategic decisions based on data
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Passion for wine. Experience in the wine industry is preferred, though not necessary
- Cross-border supply chain experience
Vivino is the world’s largest wine app, with over 34 million community members worldwide and growing. We are a fast paced, growing organization with an office in downtown San Francisco as well as Copenhagen, Denmark, and teams around the world in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland, Ukraine and India. The core feature of Vivino allows users to take a photo of any wine label and learn everything there is to know about that wine.
Vivino is currently selling curated wine offers to users in 12 countries across the world. Vivino’s culture is fun and engaging. Team members are spread out across the world, offering a unique challenge. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated to be a key contributor to our vision of improving the wine experience of everyday wine drinkers.