CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
- Manage a team of Dealers Managers / Assistant Dealers managers for the region
- Assign areas to the team, there will be hunters; key account managers
- Monitor daily activity of the team
- Coordinate with the commercial team regarding prices / demands for upcoming cars
- Ensuring that all available cars are ready to sell
- Maintaining relationships with all dealers and meeting them on a weekly basics
- Arranging dealer meets at the Warehouse
- Devise incentives for the team and up their performances on a monthly basics as per the targets
- Monitor dealer activity and devise reward plans for them
- Keep check on DMs for compliance and address misconduct with dealers
- Be available for any travel requirements across Pakistan and be available in case of any company events
What are we looking for:
- 4 to 5 years of proven working experience in sales at a Regional Sales Manager level.
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly.
- Strong people management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to create a clear and communicative environment with important clients.
- Having a friendly and engaging personality in order to create positive interactions with clients;
- Being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices.