We are Frontier Car Group
FCG is a Berlin-based startup that develops, launches, and operates used car marketplaces in several emerging markets around the world. With operations in Nigeria, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Pakistan, Indonesia, and India we are on a very exciting journey to redefine the automotive industry!
We increase the efficiency of selling and buying cars through technology, infrastructure creation, access to capital and innovative business models that allow all stakeholders to gain from our impact.
We are very excited about being the fastest growing tech company in Berlin, currently, our team has 70 team members from 30 different countries. Globally, we are now more than 1,500 people
Our values collaboration, openness, respectfulness, ownership, and learn & improve determine our daily work. You can read some more about our most recent news here.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who enjoys working in a dynamic and international environment and loves to test great platforms and software built from scratch.
What you can expect
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with mobile testing
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of SQL as a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people where trust, empowerment, and feedback are valued
- An open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
- Vibrant team culture with frequent team events in- and outside Berlin
- BVG company ticket