CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Who are we looking for:
· 2 Years’ experience of bookkeeping
· bachelor’s or master’s in a related field
· Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payable, account receivables, expenses etc
· manage the cash flow and supervise financial transactions
· Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports
· Review and audit financial statements and reports
· Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
· Should have very good communication
What do we offer:
· A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
· The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
· An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
· Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
· Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.