Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our Sales & Marketing Operations team in Athens.
Sales Operations is all about coordinating the sales process and resources and delivering relevant projects to support the sales strategy and other company initiatives.
The Sales Operations Associate will work well across the organization and coordinate closely with diverse subject matter experts across Workable departments.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Support and enhance the current CRM implementation (Salesforce.com)
- Participate in CRM improvement projects
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Monitor and cleanse CRM data
- Perform other duties as required by your manager in support of Sales team excellence
- Create, maintain and present regular reports and respond to ad hoc requests of the Sales function, to support the team on a daily basis
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of sales tools and/or other CRM softwares
- Demonstrated experience in managing large volumes of data – migration, cleansing and import/export
- Proven experience in building models and analyzing data in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Process-oriented - you are passionate about efficiency, willing to remove any roadblocks for the Sales team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and internationally
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience with Salesforce and/or a Salesforce Certification
- Knowledge of SQL
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Generous mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Discounts in wellness programs (gym memberships and yoga classes)
- Ability to occasionally work from home