infarm is an indoor farming start-up that combines highly efficient vertical farming with the latest technologies and data science. Our mission is to help cities become self-sufficient in their food production, eliminating waste and reducing environmental impact.
At infarm we believe in growing plants but also in growing people. This means responsibility from day one! We are an English speaking and international team made up of entrepreneurs and professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The Operations Team drives customer satisfaction and delivers our promises. As our high-performance team is growing rapidly, we are looking for an Inventory Specialist.
- Are you able to work fast and efficiently? Do you pay attention to and care about details?
- Are you dynamic, motivated and possess strong English and German communication skills?
- Are you looking for a job in a very dynamic and energizing environment?
About the Role
You will be responsible for receiving incoming deliveries, stocking them as needed and preparing the shipment of goods to our customers, while ensuring infarm quality standards. You will provide support for the daily business and take the initiative to implement improvement measures.
- Receive goods to the warehouse
- Stock out goods
- Keep the record of material movements in the inventory management system
- Perform inventory counts
- Maintain minimum stock levels as per specifications
- Arrange deliveries and pick up goods from external stake holders when required
- Request / reorder material from HQ, following pre-defined processes
- Maintain the warehouse area, ensuring it is always clean and organized
- Follow safety guidelines
- Working knowledge of computers (Google tools, Microsoft Office)
- Fluent in English and German
- Driven to achieve the highest quality in daily work
- Skilled at multi-tasking and able to react quickly to frequent priority shifts
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and trustworthy
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work under stress
- Experience with an inventory management system preferred
- Forklift license a plus
- Experience in a similar role in a retail or manufacturing environment is a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative (and patented) growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home