Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
Lyst is seeking a performance marketing leader to own and lead a team of superstars to mega growth.
- Lead a multi-disciplined team of 10+ (Engineering, Product, Analysts and Operations’ specialists) organised into 3 mini-squads (Marketing-Tech, Paid Search and Display/Social) to drive in-market audiences to Lyst’s web and APP properties.
- You will be the ultimate owner of strategy and budget of all Paid marketing channels (Search, Shopping, Affiliate, Remarketing, Display, Social, APP Installs and Experiments), external relationships with Ad platforms, agencies and above all growth innovations through marketing.
- Be ahead of shifts in the industry and understand the market, through quantitative and qualitative analysis, which informs your growth strategy. This allows you to allocate resources within your squad and define the problems each should be solving to meet growth targets.
- Ensure your Squad has a clear mission, and everyone in your squad understands how their collective impact helps Lyst achieve its growth mission, which should form their primary motivation.
- You will be expected to make fast decisions, be self motivated, own failures and need minimal support to achieve your goals. You should feel comfortable working autonomously and know when to step in and when to delegate.