Lyst is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the CEO and to join our busy office team. This is an opportunity to work at one of Europe’s leading startups, in a fast-paced environment. You will report to the Facilities Director and work closely with the CEO and other executives in the company.
You will be highly organised and detail-oriented, ensuring seamless running of the CEO’s day to day. You will own the management of his diary, liaising with internal and external stakeholders accordingly. You will ensure his overseas travel is managed with precision, maintaining exceptional standards throughout. You will also support with front of house and reception duties, providing a pivotal role in the experience of our team and external visitors.
You will bring high energy and positivity to the role. Using your excellent communication skills, you will build rapport easily and provide a positive experience for guests and stakeholders. You will relish working in a fast-paced environment, maintaining high standards even in the face of change.
Responsibilities will include:
- Excellent diary management for CEO
- High quality admin support for CEO and CXO
- Managing travel arrangements
- Arranging venues for offsite events
- Managing highly confidential information with absolute discretion
- Handling expense claims and credit card reconciliations
- Supporting with reception & front of house duties
- Supporting the Facilities Team in day to day operational activities
We believe that the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience supporting the CEO or CXO at a fast growth company
- Front of house experience
- Management of complex travel arrangements
- Experience working collaboratively with a wider office / facilities team
Please contact us or you have any questions or would like more information on this opportunity.