A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to sit within our technology team at our London-based office in Canary Wharf.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we are keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
- Advise on financial crime and transaction monitoring-related issues and launch any new financial crime systems globally
- For all regulated activities, ensure that appropriate regulatory policies, procedures and controls are established, maintained and well documented
- Provide guidance and support to product owners, business partners, and senior management
- Manage and coordinate any regulatory examinations, including written responses
- Analyze changes to regulatory requirements and proactively handle regulatory developments
- Review new and updated marketing materials in relation to financial crime promotional material
- Navigate complex regulatory frameworks to design innovative financial products and services as they pertain to financial crime and transaction monitoring
- Identify and draft necessary changes to the firm’s financial crime and transaction monitoring systems and procedures to meet the requirements of new rules/regulations
- Draft agreements, policies and procedures, disclosures, account documentation and other transaction monitoring-related materials
- Research financial crime questions and provide legal analysis and recommendations
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Hold a current practicing certificate
- 2+ years PQE of strong experience as a private practice lawyer dealing with financial services at a top law firm (and preferably) some in-house experience as well
- Deep knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements (you know your way around 4MLD, PoCA, JMLSG, FATF, Bank Secrecy Act, and other international AML legislation)
- Excellent English skills (written and oral) are a must
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long