We're looking for a bright, passionate and organised individual to join our fast paced and dynamic Equity Campaigns Team. We enable passionate entrepreneurs to get their ideas off the ground and grow into the next game changing companies. Come join us on the world's leading equity crowdfunding mission!
Who we are:
Crowdcube is the world's leading equity crowdfunding platform. We enable everyday investors to invest alongside Europe’s venture capitalists and professional investors in start-up, early stage and growth businesses; in doing so, we're enabling entrepreneurs to raise the funds they need to grow their businesses.
We have experienced year on year growth since 2011 with over 700,000 registered investors, and over 700 businesses from the UK and around the world successfully funded on the platform, including BrewDog, Monzo, Revolut and many more.
What you will be doing:
As an Equity Campaign Manager, you will use your prioritisation and communication skills, and your attention to detail to help the team launch new equity crowdfunding campaigns on the Crowdcube platform. You'll be working closely with the other members of the Equity team as well as lawyers, compliance and marketing, and you'll learn how to craft compliant, exciting and impactful pitches and instill the skills and knowledge in your clients to maximise their chances of raising funds successfully for their business. Day to day you could be involved in:
- Managing entrepreneur support enquiries - phone, email, LiveChat
- Educating on and reviewing crowdfunding strategy
- Chasing entrepreneur pitch progress
- Prioritising work from a large and challenging pipeline
- Recommending internal and external process developments
What we are looking for:
You’ll be able to demonstrate a logical approach to working under pressure and great communication skills. You are detail oriented, methodical and organised, so your work is accurate but this doesn't slow you down. You tackle any new challenge with heaps of energy, you come up with new ideas and are comfortable asking questions. Don't worry if this doesn't all make sense right now, you'll be a whizz in no time.
Ideally you will:
- Have a degree in any discipline, and an interest in entrepreneurship and commerce
- Have demonstrable experience of multitasking, prioritising your workload and meeting deadlines under pressure.
And demonstrate the following:
- A desire to learn, a creative mindset, willing to test and try new things.
- Being a good team player who is positive and biased to action.
- Great communication skills; a good listener with the ability to persuade and show empathy.
- Marketing knowledge or experience or an interest in the subject
- A real interest in crowdfunding, alternative finance or entrepreneurialism is a bonus
What we are offering:
This is a great opportunity to learn all about crowdfunding and what makes a successful campaign but you'll also learn a lot from the different teams you'll get to interact with, picking up skills in marketing, finance and compliance for instance. We like to nurture talent and ensure members of our team develop and hone their skills through training, attending conferences, subscriptions to online courses, and participation in hackathons. We’re passionate and hard working, and we take care of our team:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme at 4% matched
- Private Medical Scheme with AXA
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Access to Sunlight - a learning & development platform with a £1000 training budget per year!
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Weekly demos to show what we're working on, monthly team meetings and bi-monthly company socials.
- Company perks such as fruit, snacks and weekly office beers
- Company outings and activities (this year’s fun included a trip to a gin distillery, karaoke, charity football match, Square Mile Relay, bowling, BBQs)