A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We're on a mission to create a world beyond banking. A world in which money moves freely at your pace. From marketers to developers, our global team of superstars are the backbone of the business. Having experienced tremendous growth over the past years in Europe and currently addressing our first international markets such as Australia, Canada, Japan Singapore and the USA, we are now looking to expand to several new countries. We are forming a new team of international "enablers" that would help to setup and scale Revolut business outside of Europe. We are looking for A-players to help us in this mission. The role is based out of London. and you can expect frequent travelling.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Scoping new markets for Revolut to enter and advising on entry strategy
- Develop strategic partnerships and negotiate commercial terms with issuers, acquirers and banksProject-managing work-flow to launch the business in a particular country
- Execute scale operations and work with cross-functional team at London HQ, from Operations to Legal and Compliance
- Setting up new offices as well as help source and build local teams
- Manage critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- You have graduated with in STEM degree from a top university and have between 3-8 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and/ or Excel
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- You don't take "No" as an answer You have very high energy level
- You hate missing deadlines
- You are very methodical and result-oriented You have experience in payments / banking / start-ups and in particular, experience in a similar position
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long