Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. Our platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 5000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird.
As a DevOps engineer at Aircall, you’ll be interacting day by day with 35+ talented people in the tech team highly motivated, skilled and passionate by what they do.
You’ll be in charge of ensuring the global reliability of Aircall's infrastructure fully hosted on AWS which interacts with numerous service providers (Twilio, Datadog, Logmatic, Sentry). You’ll be involved in each and every Aircall’s infrastructure actions and scaling decisions.
Our teams are splitted in squads. You’ll also help us to spread a DevOps minded culture within the squads.
What we are looking for :
- You have experience with the Amazon Web Services administration.
- You have experience installing, configuring and using open source CI/CD/provisioning tools such as Circle CI, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker...
- You are pragmatic, open-minded, autonomous, and efficient.
Preferred qualifications but NOT required :
- You have one or more AWS certifications.
- You love Open Source and you give back to community.
- You have experience with large scale, complex distributed systems.
- You have basic to strong Go and Python or Ruby development skills.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team