WHAT WE ARE UP TO AT APPEAR HERE
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords and biggest names in retail. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries; so far 180,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
We’re going through an exciting phase of growth, led by our Marketing team to increase Appear Here’s brand awareness internationally.
As a CRM and Marketing Manager you will be owning and drive key parts of the marketing funnel to make more ideas happen globally. Every city has its unique character and charm, we want to connect people with incredible space in any destination. We will drive business via personalised email marketing campaigns, lead generation tracking, paid social initiatives and quantitative and qualitative understanding for brands and landlord acquisition.
The role is a great opportunity for someone who has a creative commercial mindset, advanced marketing skill set, enjoys analytical problem solving to answer specific questions and is keen to work with teams across the organisation from brand to product to commercial.
- Own Appear Here’s CRM implementation and our lead management workflow (currently using Mailchimp but open to use new tooling)
- Determine the stages of the marketing funnel and how we centralise our customer base
- Work cross-functionally with commercial teams to determine the approach, messaging and channels to push out marketing campaigns across the US, UK and France
- Execute a number of highly targeted campaigns that generate new ideas from existing sign-ups
- Drive lead conversion and constantly monitor marketing campaign health for optimisation and ROI
- Drive our paid social ads to boost user engagement (FB, Instagram)