ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented Senior Recruiter to head up our recruitment process in Berlin. In this role, you will be challenged to meet hyper-growth hiring goals whilst helping to build a scalable and effective recruiting function.
We need someone “who has been there and done that”, bringing a passion for sourcing hidden talent and increasing the performance of our workforce and recruitment function. Communication is key with this role, as you will need to work hand-in-hand with a team in San Francisco.
As a part of the recruitment management team at Contentful, you’ll have a seat at the table. We’ll look to you to as the subject matter expert that will guide the company in bringing best practices to our Talent Team.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your stakeholders. Provide expert guidance, facilitation and collaboration for all hiring leaders to recruit, identify and select highly skilled best in class candidates
- Manage key recruiting metrics. Present data-driven status updates and make recommendations that optimize our recruitment processes.
- Flex multiple channels to bring our Employer Brand to life
- Utilize our salary and equity data to ensure fitted offers are presented.
- Recruit for diversity. Use and share best practices learned to attract, hire, and retain a diverse workforce.
- Get creative to build talent communities that are motivated to join our journey
- Ensure recruiting success and high candidate traffic through all channels: employee referrals, applicants/active and passive/sourced candidates.
- 5+ years of experience within an internal recruitment function in a startup environment; agency and RPO experience is a plus
- A ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- Proven success scaling an organization
- Proven ability to create/evolve an ideal candidate experience with a design thinking approach. After all, every great recruiter knows that our candidates are our customers!
- You’re a data geek. You use data to influence and improve the recruitment process
- A passion for improving the employee value proposition, with a creative eye for brand engagement that attracts top talent
- Proven ability to attract and hire talent across all departments
- Experience recruiting and building talent pools for diverse profiles
- High-proficiency in all best-of-breed recruiting platforms: LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, Glassdoor, ATS (Greenhouse is bonus), G-Suite,Slack and more
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Home office will be possible during certain periods
- Traveling and working between and from our Berlin and SF will be possible depending on project involvement
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!