Are you an organized, creative, detail-oriented and multi-tasking person who thrives in a fast-paced working environment, all while keeping a smile on your face?
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work with the senior managers in our San Francisco office to support them with a variety of important initiatives and administrative tasks. You’ll be working in close partnership with them to help them work with maximum productivity, facilitate effective collaboration between their departments and support them in preparing deliverables for executive, department and team meetings. You may also be supporting our CEO at times, when he is working from our SF office.
This is a key role helping us in achieving our vision and keeping up with our rapid growth as you enable our senior executives to focus on their goals and critical tasks.
You will be a part of an Administrative Services Team that consists of other Administrators supporting other senior managers and teams spread across our 2 offices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Managing the calendar and schedule of 2 of our senior executives; facilitating workflows and driving maximum effectiveness—all while successfully handling last-minute changes; booking his travel and dealing with their expenses
- Assist in preparing for senior management, departmental and team meetings
- Provide administrative and logistical support for departmental and team events
- Organize internal and external meetings and team-building events, ensure proper preparation and compile and publish minutes of meetings and other supporting documentation where needed
- Own important projects that require creativity, leadership, and a willingness to figure out
- Conserve our executives time by reading, researching, prioritizing key matters on their behalf
- Previous experience in working with a high-level executive
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to work hours according to where our executives are currently located (CET, ET, PT time zones)
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritization skills, requiring little guidance
- Proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Exceptionally strong ownership and “can-do” attitude
- High degree of flexibility and ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice; superb multi-tasker
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Familiar with G-Suite applications, Microsoft Office and productivity tools, and fast to learn how to master new cloud-based applications
- Maintains highest level of discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Join an innovative, fast-growing tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Travel to Berlin, Germany, at the heart of Europe, both for onboarding and for other visits to Contentful’s Berlin office
- Work in our beautiful downtown space close to Embarcadero Station, complete with a fully stocked kitchen
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- Home office will be possible during certain periods
- Traveling and working between and from our Berlin and SF may be possible depending on project involvement
- An unlimited time off policy that rivals the best in Silicon Valley
- Pick and use the tools you feel comfortable with, both hardware and software
- A generous education budget to support your continued professional development, and extra days off to be spent on learning and development
- Relocation budget to support your move to San Francisco and assistance to help you settle down in your new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!