At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them. We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
carwow are hiring a Product Manager to join their growing team in London. This is the perfect role for someone with an interest in moving into product management (one of the most exciting jobs in tech) and the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing startups in Europe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading product for a core growth area of carwow
- Working with a cross functional team including a designer, multiple engineers and data support
- Working closely with a former BCG project leader and with senior PMs with previous consulting experience
- Helping build and define the product roadmap by collecting and analysing data from multiple stakeholders, including dealers, manufacturers and consumers
- Taking ownership of key areas of the product, monitoring their usage and defining the metrics that will measure success
- Gathering feedback from customers, data on how people are interacting with the website, and commercial reasoning to prioritise a backlog
- Keeping track of industry trends
- Following progress of work and address production issues during sprints