Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics in Europe, with 200,000 users. Health insurance companies in Germany offer Kaia as a medical treatment to over 40 million people. We recently closed a new round of funding from a leading venture capital firm, and are ready to expand into and disrupt the US therapeutic market. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
The Business Development Representative will play a vital role in Kaia's expansion by building relationships with potential corporate Fortune 1000 clients in the United States. Here’s an overview of the responsibilities:
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via phone, e-mail and other creative channels
- Collaborate with the business development team and educate them on details of opportunities
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals
- Demonstrate the value of Kaia by educating companies
- Continuous learning on the job (we help you grow!)
- Roll-up your sleeves and help when needed
We know that you have what it takes to excel in this role if you:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
- Have 0-3 years experience in business development, sales, corporate relationship management or account management.
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong interpersonal skills; confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Are proactive, self-motivated and entrepreneurial aptitude
- Are tenacious and goal oriented
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary (+ commission), health insurance reimbursement of up to $600 per month and a 401k retirement plan. But more importantly, we offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.