Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics in Europe, with 200,000 users. Health insurance companies in Germany offer Kaia as a medical treatment to over 40 million people. We recently closed a new round of funding from a leading venture capital firm, and are ready to expand into and disrupt the US therapeutic market. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
The Business Development Executive will join as a key member to grow Kaia’s corporate partnerships with Fortune 1000 companies in the US. Here’s an overview of the responsibilities:
- Research, map and develop custom acquisition plans for each prospective client
- Engage with potential clients to explain the value of partnering with Kaia, and understand how it might align to their business objectives.
- Prepare and deliver business proposals that align with the needs and interests of each prospect
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
- Continuous learning on the job, we want to help you grow!
We know that you have what it takes to excel in this role if you:
- Have a Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred but not required
- Have minimum 4 years experience in business development, consulting and/or sales, with at least 1 year experience presenting to C-level executives
- Understand the consultative sales approach and are comfortable working with data to present value studies
- Are self-motivated, clear communicator. Must demonstrate strong public speaking skills and executive presence
- Have a track record of working autonomously and consistently hitting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Not mandatory, but a huge plus
- Have knowledge/experience in the Healthcare industry
- Have knowledge/experience in dealing with with senior people in the HR organization
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary (+ commission), health insurance reimbursement of up to $600 per month and a 401k retirement plan. But more importantly, we offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.