Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics in Europe, with 200,000 users. Health insurance companies in Germany offer Kaia as a medical treatment to over 40 million people. We recently closed a new round of funding from a leading venture capital firm, and are ready to expand into and disrupt the US therapeutic market. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
The Head of Talent Acquisition will play a vital role in Kaia's expansion by building our US team, working directly with our US CEO. Here’s an overview of the responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and deliver, an effective talent strategy to source and attract the highest caliber talent to support our company strategy
- Building and managing relationships with external vendors that support Kaia’s growth (recruitment agencies, job boards, HR software vendors)
- Manage recruiting logistics, such as securing interviewers, scheduling candidates and onboarding to deliver on a great candidate experience
- Perform in depth interviews for potential hires. This will include analyzing skill set, cultural fit and compensation expectations
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with key leaders in order to understand their key initiatives and projects, evaluate talent needs, and contribute ideas, solutions and tools for constantly evolving our recruiting practices
We know that you have what it takes to excel in this role if you:
- Have bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience in recruitment (full lifecycle recruitment experience)
- Experience in a fast growth environment, scaling from a team of 10 to 100+
- Have high attention to detail, excellent follow-through, and organization skills
- Are a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Can think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Able to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude with a a “build, test, learn, and iterate” approach to problem solving
- Have positive, can-do attitude and are team player
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary, health insurance reimbursement of up to $600 per month and a 401K matching program. But more importantly, we offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.