At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
WHO YOU ARE:
You are an experienced leader of a BI team or data team and you can confidently own and develop an internal BI function. You can make strategic decisions to scale a team and a business. You have experience implementing and developing a variety of BI tools and systems, and can provide advice to the business on tools and best practice.
- Lead the BI function at Peakon - defining the Peakon approach and roadmap for BI, and developing a long-term vision and strategy.
- Make strategic decisions to implement robust and scalable solutions for reporting, data storage, and data integration - including migration of legacy systems.
- Work with all areas of the business, including with other data and systems teams, to identify data needs, set priorities, manage expectations and ensure good communication.
- Build reports and generate actionable insights for the business. Presenting key results and using data to challenge existing views and assumptions.
- Responsibility for aligned and accurate reporting of KPIs and key metrics across the business, and for data quality in general.
- Help to define the reporting framework, business metrics, and KPIs.