INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCY REVOLUTION AND WORKING WITH SOME OF THE BEST MINDS IN THE INDUSTRY? THEN, KEEP READING…
(OUR WHY) One mission: Upgrade the world to a better financial system.
(OUR WHAT) Three core products:
- Luno Wallet: Cryptocurrency conversion, storage, and consumer payments.
- Luno Exchange: Professional cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Luno Enterprise: Open API’s, institutional investors, merchant integration.
- We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- We are series B funded, raised over $13m in funding since launch, and backed by the Naspers Group, Digital Currency Group, Venturra Capital, Balderton Capital, and Rand Merchant Investment Holdings.
- Committed to workplace diversity, we now have over 200 employees with 26 different nationalities, 40% of whom are female with offices in London, Singapore, Cape Town, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos, and Jakarta.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Working closely with the Technical Teams and the People team to successfully hire A-player Engineers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Shape our hiring processes, making sure that they sustainably scale as we continue to accelerate our hiring.
- Coach our teams on things like interviewing, team design and salary benchmarking.
- Use creative methods to source and attract candidates in a highly competitive market. You’ll need to be comfortable with multiple online and offline channels - not just LinkedIn.
- Build a network of top technical talent, particularly at the senior level, so you’ll always know the right person to go to for a referral at a moment’s notice, and will have no trouble getting the perfect speakers for the next meetup you’re organising.
- Own and manage the recruitment p
- Extensive work experience as a technical recruiter (and it’s a bonus if it’s partially in-house at a start up or tech company). This means you’ll have an existing network of high quality engineering talent, and you’ll be comfortable with working on 10+ roles at a time.
- A genuine passion for creating an inclusive attraction strategy, interview process and work environment for diverse talent.
- Razor sharp attention to detail.
- A preference to base your decisions on data.
- A strong drive to solve problems for the good of the whole team.
- Heaps of resourcefulness, initiative and a get it done attitude.
- A naturally forward thinking approach - you can predict that consequence of each decision and use this to guide your strategy.
- Communication skills that would make your English teacher proud.