Nutmeg, the leading digital wealth manager, is looking to hire an Investment and Risk Analyst. The successful candidate will have close collaboration with the senior investment and risk team to implement quantitative projects and automatise existing tasks in Excel, MATLAB and/or Python.
Within the team, you will have a growing role to influence the views and portfolio decisions taken on behalf of our clients.
As we continue to shake up the investment world, Nutmeg is looking for a numerically educated smart and curious person with a strong interest and capability in risk management, investment and data analysis. Responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role on the investment desk, operating and helping to develop and safeguard Nutmeg’s proprietary risk and quantitative investment tools.
- You will be involved in the evolution of Nutmeg’s quantitative risk measurement and asset allocation framework.
- You will work in close collaboration with senior investment professionals in broad projects ranging from task automatisation, data management, quant research and global asset allocation.
- The role requires you to be involved in tasks of varied complexity and deal predominantly with portfolios of ETFs for UK and international investors
- You will work with a strong team of investment professionals in a fast-growing company.
We’re a diverse team of fun, genuine, smart people with a common mission to shake up financial services and change the way people manage their money in an intelligent easy way.
A fintech leader located in Vauxhall, London, we work in a modern, open plan office. We use cutting edge technologies and development tools like Mesos and Docker. We brainstorm and work with whiteboards and post-its and collaborate across the entire business to do our jobs – awesomely. We’d say we’re similar to a typical tech company: casual, flexible, agile, flat-structured and fast-paced. All while making sure we maintain professional (FCA-regulated) standards in everything we do.
We’re passionate and motivated and take pride in providing a great experience for our customers and empowering generations of investors. We want like-minded people to join us. As a Nutmegger, you’ll be part of a tightknit, hard-working, innovative team at the top of their game, facing new challenges every day.
We champion our Nutmeggers by providing opportunities for growth, always listening to their ideas and treating everyone equally. We reward our people with great benefits, learning & development and career advancement opportunities, share options and competitive salaries.