Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, finding love or experience new cultures, people are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – from the geographical borders that complicate international communication and borderless banking to the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion modern internationals of the world. We offer work, communication and banking services for anyone crossed a border:
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 40 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes?
Rebtel is looking for a Senior Product Designer
- Are you passionate about changing the world?
- Loves to celebrate success together with a truly diverse team of 95 people with more than 40 different nationalities?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start up with an already existing and continuously growing business?
- Are you a digital Product Designer with exceptional problem solving skills, attention to detail and a passion for creating designs that are not only easy to use but delightful to experience?
The role and responsibilities
As a Product Designer at Rebtel you will be a part of the product team working to identify initiatives and solve user problems for our apps and website. The role includes taking ownership of design ideas through the research, wireframing and prototyping stages to the final product and beyond. You should be able to champion user research and usability testing across the company as well as help to ensure a high level of quality and consistency across Rebtel’s products. We think that nothing is ever complete and that everything can always improve. Rebtel is a dynamic place where the best solution wins.
- The tools you use are secondary (apart from Sketch!) but you should have your own views on what processes could be adopted when taking an idea from research to wireframe to prototype to final design
- The ability to develop solutions to design problems that are as beautiful as they are functional
- Strong visual design competence
- An interest in new apps and app design trends
- Experience with user research and usability testing is a bonus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
We are looking for
- A hardworking individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel
We are Rebtel. People from all around the world, as of now more than 40 countries and more to come. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.