A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
Revolut does Operations differently. We sit at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions always based on data. In the past, the Operations team:- Launched the Revolut Card- Launched Premium Accounts- Built payments & banking infrastructure- Launched one of the first banking chatbots- Saved Millions of pounds for the business
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
• Build and optimise scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth in the region
• Execute (end-to-end) roadmap projects by leading a cross-functional team
• Strategy: explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively search for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Manage critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
• Develop strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiate commercial terms
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR 📖
• You have +6 years experience in a similar position and have led a regional team for a high growth company before
• You have graduated with a STEM degree from a top university
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• Applicants must be fluent in Spanish (knowledge of Portuguese is a plus)
WE LOOK AFTER OUR OWN 🎁
• We pay market value and offer equity as a bonus
• We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (Macbooks, monitors, the lot)
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.