A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a Head of Banking responsible for acquiring and maintaining a banking licence in the US. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact. The right candidate will serve as the local focal point in jurisdictions and interact with regulators to drive the application.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
You will be responsible for:
• Working with senior management to define and implement a strategy for the bank in the US, focused primarily on term deposits, current accounts and lending products
• Maintaining and expanding the product set, go-to-market activities, and permissions of the bank over time, in-line with regulators' requirements
• Hiring and leading the right team to build the #1 Neo Bank in the US
• Directly leading the efforts to acquire a banking licence in the most efficient way in the US
• Working effectively with the global head of licensing operations and other key functional teams within Revolut to obtain a banking licence and establish the bank
• Developing strong relationship with stakeholders at the relevant regulators
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Deep knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products (7+ years of experience)
• Preferably have some start-up experience, but not required
• Direct experience interacting with Regulators
• Excellent knowledge of relevant regulation and regulatory bodies
• Have a very strong entrepreneurial drive
• Have a accounting, treasury/risk, or investment banking background
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to recruit and lead a senior management banking team
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now.
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment.
• Competitive salary.
• Competitive 401(k) plan.
• Competitive vacation policy.
• Free dinners.
• Flexible work hours.
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.