A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a senior business specialist with experience in writing business plans with a good knowledge of banking regulations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
You will join our global licensing team and serve as the focal point for all of our regulatory business plans in connection with our future banking licences across the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing Revolut’s regulatory business planning for licence applications. You will work with local Policy Managers to ensure that our regulatory business plan is replicated in all future jurisdictions. This position is cross-functional and will require an operator capable of working closely with multiple departments.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Preferably, you have 2+ years experience in a tier 1 consulting firm
• Previous experience in writing business plans and licence application processes is preferred
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent writing skills (business and project reports), good presenter & communicator
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Excellent team player with ability to work closely with others to deliver results
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long