THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, Illamasqua, Eyeko, Mio, Mama Mio, Grow Gorgeous, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
THG is looking to recruit a smart and ambitious Regulatory Affairs Officer to join our Cosmetic Compliance team. You will be working together with the Procurement, Brand, Marketing and Technical teams to ensure compliance of new and existing products.
About the opportunity:
- Ensure compliance of new and existing products with global legislative requirements
- Support with the creation and updating of Product Information Files
- Coordinate with regulatory agencies, distributors and retailers to solve registration issues in existing markets
- Identify and manage documentary export requirements and liaise with supply chain to ensure logistics support.
- Assist with the substantiation of product claims, including the review of marketing material
- Liaise with the customer service team; monitor and maintain adverse event reporting processes
- Operate as first point of contact for the beauty team in respect of internal and external enquiries
- Assist in designing and upgrading internal processes
- Formulate and disseminate relevant reports, covering the non-food team’s activities
- Develop and maintain links to other teams, including NPD, supply chain, logistics, design, marketing and trading
To be considered you should be
An experienced compliance professional or a recent graduate with a degree cosmetic science, chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or similar willing to pursue a career in cosmetic regulatory affairs.
A self-starter, good at working well on your own and using your initiative
Able to organise and prioritise your workload
Ambitious, motivated, detail oriented and capable of taking on responsibility
HIghly Commercial and a strong communicator
Previous experience in regulatory affairs (cosmetics and/ or other FMCG) is an advantage
If you do not have previous regulatory experience you should be keen to learn and develop a deep regulatory knowledge
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme