About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Role:
This is a newly created role at THG - we are looking for a proven, experienced Events Manager or current Head of Events to take the lead on THG's corporate event calendar. You would deliver world class events across our entire portfolio of Beauty and Wellbeing brands (e.g. Lookfantastic and Myprotein), alongside wider THG divisions such as Ingenuity and the central PR teams. You would also manage other events such as Ambassador meetups, NPD launches and brand acquisition events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with THG Senior Management team to take events briefs, and then delivering in line with this
- Leading an events team for all THG corporate events, and managing all outsourced agencies to ensure event success
- Overseeing all operational delivery
- Budget management - ensuring all events are successfully delivered on time and in full, in line with advised budgets
- Working with the wider PR team
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven track record of event delivery across the hospitality sectors (Beauty experience beneficial)
- Meticulous level of detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, managing all 'moving parts' to ensure all events run smoothly