The Hut Group:
THG (The Hut Group)’ s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Mamma Mio, Mio Skincare, Glossybox, Idealshape, Idealfit and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG also has operations in the U.S., in Continental Europe (Poland), and is also expanding into Asia and Australia. Our purpose-built, climate-controlled, manufacturing and fulfilment centre in Shepherdsville, KY facility has now been open for around two years with plans for further expansion in the U.S.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our manufacturing site in Kentucky.
You will provide both a reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance service on all equipment.
Work on and assist with developing the Plant PPM program, while using you RCA skills in response to Reactive tasks, to move the department towards a predictive Maintenance culture.
Communicate maintenance progress updates to your colleagues
Maintain accurate records of tasks completed / in progress using the departments CMMS system.
Supervise, control and monitor the operation of machinery and equipment in our food manufacturing facility
Ensure that the machinery and equipment in our food manufacturing facility are operated and maintained effectively and in line with design specifications and contractual arrangements;
Work in a methodical fashion to maintain Food safety standards and traceability of engineering activities.
Support Production Technical Operators, guide and improve their TPM activities.
Work closely with Production to identify and drive Continuous Improvement opportunities.
To be considered for this role you should have
- Minimum 3 years hands on engineering experience in a FMCG process environment
- Electrically biased with Mechanical skills and relevant qualifications
- Experience of PLC / servo drive diagnostic techniques.
- Good Knowledge of electrical/electronic/mechanical and pneumatic controls
- Positive approach to plant reliability and continuous improvement activities
- High Level of H+S Awareness
- Results Focused, You will continually strive for improvements both in the process and personally
- Flexibility with regards to working pattern as you will need to perform maintenance outside of production hours from time to time.
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- Generous Paid Time Off, up to 150 hours per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown