About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG's largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Myprotein are seeking an energetic, driven and performance oriented person to manage accounts for our B2B partners across Asia (Japan & Korea) that represent our brand. This person will have passion for sales, delivering results and should love working with people and companies to develop them.
This person will be in charge of managing 30+ (and growing) B2B partner accounts across all of our brands. This person should have an idea of how to help B2B programs grow and should be very organised. Direct experience trading with Retail buying teams preferable.
Daily Activities Include:
- Experience of managing P&L for retail accounts
- Build, negotiate and implement trading terms with retailers that drive sustainable growth
- Implementation of thorough full year planning to include any promotional activity
- Collaboration cross-functionally to include NPD, Marketing, Finance internally and buying and supply chain teams externally
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Reporting and achieving key daily KPI's
- Communicating efficiently across multiple departments across Myprotein
- Prospecting strategic new business
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Ensure full order process and order fulfilment is optimal to customer recommendations
- Managing availability and capability of product to service accounts
- Synergise offering between our online and offline sales streams
- Driving product category growth
- Driving revenue and brand growth
- Achieve agreed key performance indicators
- Commercially focused on improving existing business though driving new product development, average order value and average unit value
- Formulate customer specific needs analysis