A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a data protection Regulatory Compliance Manager within our London office to build on our core team within Regulatory Compliance. This will relate to implementing and monitoring our global approach to data protection, in particular advising on and drafting data protection policies and procedures, GDPR compliance and mitigating risk in relation to potential data breaches.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Implementing and monitoring the policies and procedures for all things data protection including: drafting GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 compliant data protection policies, building out processes involving subject access requests, preparing legitimate interest assessments and implementing data breach reporting policies and procedures
-Taking the lead on the completion of Data Protection Impact Assessments and other privacy risk assessments to assess the impact of proposed changes to business processes and agree appropriate mitigating actions with Product Owners
- Working closely with global Regulatory Compliance Managers and legal counsel to ensure these policies and procedures are followed globally
- Where required, providing advice on the management and resolution of incidents involving personal data, including advising on decisions as to whether to notify regulatory authorities
- Auditing Revolut’s current data protection policies and procedures and developing effective mitigation actions and controls
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal and Risk) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years experience of data protection compliance advisory work
WHAT SKILLS ARE PREFERRED 📖
- Qualified lawyer (but not a necessity)
- Experience of working at a professional services firm advising clients or regulators on data protection related matters
- Knowledge and experience of the applicable regulatory requirements in relation to GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018 and PECRs. Knowledge of data protection regulatory framework in other European jurisdictions is a plus
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long