A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 📖
We are looking for passionate Python developers to join one of Revolut's core infrastructure teams.
We expect successful candidates to know Python at an intermediate level by which we mean:
• Knowledge of functional and object oriented programming (Inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation)
• Experience with at least one python web framework (flask or django, knowing both is a plus)
• Experience interacting with Postgres from python
• ORMs (Django ORM or SQLAlchemy).
It is an advantage to understand basic principles of concurrent programming (multiprocessing and multithreading) as well has having unit testing skills.
On the DevOps side, candidates will need to be familiar with:
• Experience packaging projects and automating the deployment process.
You will be working in an agile team working at the forefront of business strategy and scaling the organisation.
Even if you don't have all the skills listed above, we encourage you to apply if:
• You enjoy connecting business logic to code
• You are incredibly autonomous and can control your own tasking
• You are comfortable in fast-evolving environments
• You like getting things done and seeing your work have a positive impact from day 1.