A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WE LOOK FOR RADICALLY BETTER 🚀
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic recent university graduates to join us in our growing Regulatory Compliance team at Revolut’s London office. In this role, you will work directly with regulators and third parties, and provide day-to-day and strategic advice on a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters. The role provides an excellent opportunity to understand Revolut’s business processes, enhance your legal and regulatory skills and make a significant impact in one of the world’s fastest-growing fintech companies. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
● Working closely with the Head of Regulatory Compliance on regulator relations, policies and general corporate governance issues
● Putting in place and actively seeking new scalable processes to support the legal team and regulatory compliance teams
● Assisting with drafting, planning and/or implementing compliance policies and procedures for regulatory matters across different business units
● Supporting our product teams within Revolut, including as part of new product initiatives
● Supporting Revolut’s legal team and regulatory compliance team in a variety of tasks ranging from regulatory filings, corporate governance, investor relations, regulatory research tasks and drafting policies
● Supporting Revolut’s international expansion teams and helping them to launch and grow in new markets
● Alongside our other paralegals, leading document management and other administrative tasks for the legal team
● Capturing know-how and assisting with knowledge sharing
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 📖
● Excellent English skills (written and oral) are a must
● Very good at communicating with a strong attention to detail
● Strong motivation to work in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiasm and willingness to roll up sleeves, learn fast, and take responsibility
● Comfortable managing large amounts of documents, as well as seeking out new technological solutions to make the legal team’s processes and functions more efficient
● High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness
● Excellent organisational skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, to meet deadlines
● Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
● A solid Law degree
● Experience working at a law firm or compliance firm
● Experience providing strong client-service and customer orientation and strengths in forming good working relationships
● Additional language abilities
● Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment, even in ambiguous situations
● Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humour
● Ideally 12 months availability
WE LOOK AFTER OUR OWN 🎁
• We pay market value and offer equity as a bonus
• We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (Macbooks, monitors, the lot)
• Private medical insurance and pension plan
• Free gym membership and cycle to work scheme
• Free dinner if you’re working late (Deliveroo)
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.