We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team in Seattle, you’ll be evaluating prospects’ needs, matching needs to the right data solution and then going in for the close!
We'd like you to have experience with sales and account management, a background in technology and a passion for data and how it can help businesses be more efficient in customer interactions is a definite must-have in this role.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor and actively follow up on inbound sales leads utilizing a commonly used CRM platform (customer relationship management);
- Create, manage and own your sales pipeline from the prospect’s initial inquiry to the close of the deal;
- Actively develop opportunities by identifying and researching potential accounts;
- Present custom web/phone demonstrations to prospects after evaluating their needs and matching to the best solution(s);
- Maintain and grow existing customer base by providing best-in-class customer service;
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Account Management, and Product teams to provide our customers with the best possible product experience;
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches;
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events;
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales;
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS products and excelling your targets
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals: exceeding sales quota and quality ‘contact’ metrics (numbers of meetings secured, etc.)
- Demonstrated curiosity outside your immediate role, with the purpose of adding value and achieving overarching department goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Bachelor degree.