Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. We are one of the fastest growing mobile startups in the world. The phone dialer app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is changing this by working with mobile phone makers (like Samsung) and mobile carriers (like AT&T) to bring this innovation to more than 70 million monthly users in 196 countries. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest we have the backing from top investors in the US and Europe, and an exceptionally diverse and skilled team. We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.
Our Mobile Client Team is a front-end development team which owns a portfolio full of mobile native and web applications. We develop and manage our flagship apps such as Hiya (Android and iOS) and Mr. Number (Android and iOS). Also we develop global solutions for partners such as Samsung, AT&T, T-Mobile, and more.
What will you do:
- Design and build applications for the Android (Kotlin) or iOS (Swift) platform
- Manage an end-to-end development from design to deployment and maintenance.
- Plan, design, and implement instrumentation to gauge user behaviors and real-time issues.
- Experiment and iterate! Build a not-so-perfect solution and improve through a fast-iteration.
- Build monitoring tools to ensure the quality of service.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with teams (UI/UX, Product Management, Service and others) to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
What we expect from you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the native app development (iOS or Android, or both)
- You have a Full Stack Development Experience.
- You h an experience in running A/B testing and improving app engagement.
- You have worked closely with service engineering to provide input on the design of APIs
- You write unit/acceptance test for complex & error-prone areas.
- You share ownership of the product
- You are not afraid of crossing different technical boundaries.
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career