Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. We are one of the fastest growing mobile startups in the world. The phone dialer app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is changing this by working with mobile phone makers (like Samsung) and mobile carriers (like AT&T) to bring this innovation to more than 70 million monthly users in 196 countries. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest we have the backing from top investors in the US and Europe, and an exceptionally diverse and skilled team. We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a rockstar Partner Product Manager who will join our Sponsored Caller Profile team in Seattle, WA. The Partner product focus of this role combined with the fact that carriers and device manufacturers are the primary avenue of our growth means that you will oversee a key piece of Hiya’s future. If you thrive on strategy, data-driven decisions and attention to detail, you will do awesome at Hiya. This role is extremely strategic, you will report to the Vice President of Sponsored Caller Profiles. You will drive products that ship on 100s of millions of devices and build new experiences that engage millions of users multiple times a day. If this makes you uncomfortably excited, you are the right candidate for this job.
- Roadmap & Features: You will own a very specific and strategic component of Hiya’s product line. For Business development, UX design, Marketing and Legal - you will have fantastic partners but it is your responsibility to make the magic happen.
- Strategy & Alignment: You will identify the key strategy questions and drive them to resolution and alignment with stakeholders.
- Assessment & Metrics: For your product no-one else we be more informed on key metrics, achievements and issues than you are.
What we expect from you:
- PM experience: 8+ years of experience owning product roadmap for a breakthrough product.
- Mobile device experience: Experience with deep handset integrations either at a carrier or handset manufacturer or relevant service provider.
- Mobile service experience: Familiarity with telephony or messaging services such as VoLTE, SIP, CNAM or RCS.
- Customer orientation: Works backward from the customer and understand needs of mobile market participants.
- Data manipulation: Experience defining metrics, tracking progress and monitoring products subject to lots of changes. Ability to programmatically gather data from databases (like SQL) via scripting (like Python).
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career