Do you understand the concepts of Campaign Execution, Lead Management and Campaign Reporting and believe in defining processes and owning systems that improve Marketing efficiency? If so, Labster is the place for you!
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Associate who will be responsible for end to end marketing operations, including: supporting the execution of marketing campaigns through our marketing automation platform, managing contact and data strategy, and measuring and improving marketing effectiveness through building dashboards and reports.
- Create and promote best practice in lead-generation programs, lead scoring, CRM integration and automated communications programs.
- Support execution of marketing campaigns, such as webinars or content programs, from the marketing automation system through to our CRM
- Build data integration and management templates using marketing automation tools; support the implementation of tactical tasks associated with personalized landing pages, lead capture forms, advanced dynamic content in email campaigns and lead scoring rules.
- Extract data and key learning from analytics in order to recommend improvements to our lead-generation and nurturing programs.
- Collaborate with others in marketing, customer success, and sales to utilize the website and marketing automation tools as a strategic demand generation tool, driving conversion from visitors to leads, and driving customers to refer us to others
- Ensure timely creation, categorizing, import, and assignment of individual leads and lists import lead lists through our marketing automation solution
- BS, BA or equivalent with 2-5 years direct hands-on Marketing Operations experience.
- Proficient using marketing automation solutions (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo or Hubspot).
- Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- Salesforce.com experience is essential, Salesforce Pardot/Engage experience is a plus.
- Very process and task-oriented person with strong attention to details.
- Analytical person familiar with spreadsheets, databases, or other similar systems.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Hands-on, individual contributor.
- Strong communication and training skills.
- Prior experience working for high growth software or technology company a plus.
What do we offer?
- Friendly and productive work environment with fun, multinational, smart and open-minded people.
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies in a product company.
- A lot of freedom within your scope of work, in a newly created role.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- Company warrants as part of your compensation package.
- Private health care plan.
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. Our goal is to develop fully interactive software that makes learning both engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many students as possible.