The Customer Success Specialist will play an instrumental role throughout the entire client life cycle here at Labster, with responsibilities ranging from client implementation and support through contract renewal.
- Provide technical support over the phone, via email, and via remote support software.
- Ensure timely completion, follow-up, and documentation of all support requests.
- Work with or escalate issues to the IT team as appropriate for resolution.
- Provide professional implementation services to clients, ensuring smooth, well-coordinated implementations.
- Work directly with customers to provide renewal pricing and secure on-time renewal commitments.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and explain product information.
- Desire and ability to work with, manage, and satisfy clients.
- Highly motivated and flexible.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience.
What do we offer?
- Friendly and productive work environment with fun, multinational, smart and open-minded people.
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies in one of the most exciting edtech companies.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- Company warrants as part of your compensation package.
- Private health care plan.
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world . Our goal is to develop fully interactive software that makes learning both engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many students as possible (see short trailer here
). We are partnering with major publishers and other EdTech companies and just recently announced a partnership with Google.